Organic fertilizers Agrojay Towards Farmers Prosperity
For thousands of years, our ancestors had been farming. In those days, farmers used organic fertilizers in abundance. Naturally, the fertility of the soil remained. In the past, the use of organic fertilizers was of particular importance in agriculture. Farmers have been using chemical fertilizers for the last 50–60 years after the Green Revolution. Excessive use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, water use led to the deterioration of the soil and the production capacity of the land was greatly reduced. To meet the needs of the growing population, there is a need to make strong efforts to maintain the productivity of the land in the future and for this, the widespread adoption of the organic farming system, as well as the balanced and integrated use of fertilizers, are very useful and easily accessible to all.
Organic matter is made up of many compounds of carbon. The decomposition of organic matter in the soil is continuous and eventually, the organic matter is converted into a simple ascetic compound. Organic components are made up of organic components of soil composed of minerals and rocks. The organic matter in the soil consists mainly of carbon, hydrogen, sodium, and nitrate, which are the four constituents. Of these, carbon and nitrogen are more important. Plants grow themselves by forming organic compounds by taking carbon dioxide into the air, groundwater and dissolved salts. Organic fertilizers have the potential to supply secondary and micro-nutrients that are not in chemical fertilizers, although the quantity of foodstuffs in organic fertilizers is lower than that of chemical fertilizers.
The function of organic matter in soil production capacity:
Due to the organic matter, the soil becomes fertile and the nutrients needed for the crop are gradually available to the crops. Bacteria work to decompose organic matter. Foods are released for the crops. Organic matter is very beneficial for light and heavy soils. Light soil is less capable of holding water. There’s plenty of air. But food is lacking. Mixing organic matter in such soil will increase the water holding capacity of the soil and supply food grains. When heavy soil is mixed with an organic matter were hard to sow, the soil becomes gray. Water drips in that soil. No water flows. Also, the dust of the ground is reduced and the air keeps playing.
Benefits of Organic Fertilizer:
- Organic fertilizers accelerate the growth of nitrogen-stabilizing bacteria such as rhizobium and azotobacter, phosphorus dissolving bacteria, trichoderma fungus, preventing the growth of harmful fungi. As a result, the supply of nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur, and micronutrients are very good. As the crop grows, the immune system will increase.
- Organic fertilizers improve the soil’s natural properties. Adding organic matter to heavy soils can help to keep air flowing into the soil and drain excess water.
- Organic fertilizers help to reduce the acidity of the Vimal soil and increase the acid content of the soil.
- The use of organic materials in light soils increases the soil’s drainage strength and reduces the amount of downstream water and food.
- The use of organic fertilizers reduces the size of the soil. The lower the soil density, the higher the porosity of the soil.
- The use of organic fertilizers solidifies the soil. This balances the air and water. The absorption of water and foodstuffs is good.
- As organic fertilizers decompose in the soil, various organic acids are formed. This helps the soil to remain at its proper level.
- Found in the form of chemical fertilizers or nitrates, ammonia, nitrates and nitrites dumped into the soil by other means. With the exception of only rice, the air flies before being transferred to nitrate and nitrites or is carried deep into the soil with water. However, this activity is not abundant in soils with abundant organic matter. Because the humus-charged humus holds tight to the charged ammonia. And preserve the precious part of the nutrients.
- Since organic matter is debt-free, the ability of the soil to replace the positively charged components increases. As a result, the availability of food items increases.
- The dissolution of organic matter produces carbon dioxide in the soil. Later it is converted to organic acid, organic acids help to dissolve minerals.
- Organic matter helps to improve the soil quality of the soil.
- The use of organic matter gives the soil a black color. Black color absorbs more heat. Therefore, organic fertilizers have a good advantage of keeping the soil temperature in the winter and summer.
- Soil erosion is greatly reduced due to the use of organic matter.
- Organic fertilizers are supplied by the green crop to supply the nutrients to these crops by the bacteria that grow at the root and stabilize the nitrogen in the air. The green crop helps to increase the efficiency of fertilizers and increase the efficiency of fertilizers due to the decomposition of soil.
- Organic fertilizer production is beneficial as the cost is low.
- Organic fertilizers produce high quality and health benefits.
- Natural ingredients can be conserved through long-lasting materials.
- Because natural ingredients can be conserved through organic matter, this type of farming is environmentally friendly.
- Due to the high storage capacity of organic matter, it is more convenient to send such goods to distant markets.
- As the crop is increased naturally by organic fertilizers, the disease is relatively less prone to pests.
- Farming using organic fertilizers promotes beneficial relationships between the biological components of the environment.
There are two types of organic fertilizers, mainly organic ones, and organic ones. Organic fertilizers have higher concentrations of nutrients than organic thrust fertilizers so they have to be used more. Foods in such fertilizers are slowly applied to the crops. E.g. Dung, compost manure, goldsmith, landfill, earthworm, green manure, etc. In contrast, organic concentrations have a higher food intake. Therefore, these fertilizers have to be used in small quantities. E.g. Various oilseeds, animal products such as. Fish fertilizers, bones, etc.
- At present, the total nutritional needs are only available from organic foods, so organic foods are available from the natural and environmental diversity we have. All that is needed is to make proper use of this material and to raise awareness about the use of this organic material among the farmers. E.g. Use of sugarcane as the fifth fertilizer.
Maharashtra is the leading producer of sugarcane in the country. When sugarcane is broken down during the production of sugarcane, 7 to 8 hectares/ha is released But the farmer burns the garbage without considering the physical properties of the soil. This is a bad practice. Conversely, if all five of these fertilizers are used for fertilizer production, most of the organic fertilizer needed for the crop may be needed. Use of microorganisms that decompose organic matter and dung as much as possible for the composting of sugarcane to the highest quality compost. Single superphosphate chemical fertilizers and proper moisture content are important for decomposing sugarcane. To prepare one tonne of sugarcane, one kg of compost bacterial culture, 100 kg dung, 100 liters of water should be prepared for dung. Also, dissolve 8 kg of urea and 10 kg single super phosphate in 100 liters of water and sprinkle it on the pan. Therefore, the compost increases quickly by increasing bacterial efficiency. First, sprinkle the chemical fertilizer solution on the pan. Then sprinkle the dung on the germ for bacterial culture. Also, it should have enough moisture at that time. When preparing the compost from the pan, it should be done in a loose or dug manner or in a well-drained manner. However, under no circumstances should it be burnt.
Remains of crops:
To increase the availability of organic fertilizers, organic fertilizer can be prepared using the remaining part of the crop after the crop is harvested. It is possible to increase crop yields by improving the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil if the residue of the crop is buried in the soil or used by compost fertilizer. Also, waste from agricultural-based factories e.g. Grain production can be done using rice bran, sugarcane, sugar cane, sugar cane plant, etc.
Other supplemental benefits of organic fertilizer:
- Due to high concentrations of clay in heavy soils, very small cavities occur in the soil. This means that soil porosity is low. So water does not die in the ground. It does not work well. In such soil, proper management of organic matter is maintained by increasing the porosity of the soil by 0.06 mm. The air, water are well proportioned and have a good effect on the growth of crops.
- The amount of sand or sand in the soil is higher than that of clay and clay. Therefore, large cavities are high and water is not available properly to the crops due to excessive drainage. If the quantity of organic matter in such soil is maintained properly, the organic matter will fill up with large cavities. Small cavities increase and water holding power increases and the stress on the crop water can be reduced. Therefore, it is necessary to use organic fertilizers in light soil.
- The composition of the soil particles, if the cavity is low, the density is low and generally, the soil of low density is good. As the organic matter is much less than the soil density, the volume of the organic matter is maintained in the soil while the size of the soil is well maintained and the soil is well maintained and the crop growth and production are maintained.
- Due to the organic matter, as well as calcium and superficial clay particles, sand and silt and clay particles cling to each other and combined particles or secondary particles are formed. This reduces the amount of soil that can be transported with water. Soaking organic matter, organic acids and carbon dioxide are produced and help to dissolve minerals such as spinach and increase their crop availability. Organic substances increase the resistance to soil trauma and the acid villus index is allowed to change drastically.