Factors for Crop Protection
It is a law of nature that one living being lives on another. So when insects come on the crop, the insects that live on it (like vultures gather on a dead animal) come. They fall.
About 98% of insects are killed by this method. Only 2% of insects need to be controlled. It is also beneficial if you do it through biological agents.
1) Chemicals should not be sprayed immediately after diseases or pests. Look at the type and quantity of insects. Ants gather on the jaggery and when insects come, predatory insects come there. This is an arrangement made by nature. Your friends and insectivorous predators are always on the lookout for insects.
Chrysoperla cornea is an allied insect that eats smallpox, cauliflower (all crops). The Lady Bird Beetle eats the aphids (all crops). The aphids eat all the crops. The potter accounted for the losses. Copidosoma is a potato seedling. Epicania melonic insect Pyrilla (cane) eats. Conobathra afido haro eats woolen mava. H. N. P. V. The virus kills larvae and larvae that feed on legumes. Cryptolius montoziari eats the flour wool pulp. Verticillium lecani eats fungus flours (custard apple, grapes, pomegranate, guava, sugarcane).
Trichoderma — The fungus destroys the root system (all crops). The Trichogramma insect eats stalks, bond larvae, fruit, and flower larvae.
2) Light traps are used to check the damage level of insects on crops as well as to keep an eye on the insects. Insects are attracted to light (at night) and die by falling into a pot of oil placed below. From this, we understand the extent of their prevalence.
3) Insects emit a kind of fragrance for communication and meeting with their own. This principle is used to trap different pheromone traps in different crops to understand the damage level of insects as well as to monitor them. Pheromone compounds (lure) are used to attract different insects.
Helilur — Bondali pods, fruit poaching larvae. Spodoleur leaf-eating larvae for cotton, tomato, brinjal, groundnut, soybean, vegetables. Cotton, Groundnut, Sunflower, Tobacco, Pectino Lore Shendari Bondali, Cotton, Okra, Irwin Lure Tipakya Bondali are the fruit-eating larvae of Sirpofya Galur Khodkida Bhat, Poctino fora Lume Diamond Backmoth.
The three types of traps are narsapala, sticky trap and fruit trap.
1) Dashparni extract is a very effective pesticide in biological pesticides. Dashparni controls all types of insects, first-stage larvae, and 38 types of fungi.
2) Wet juicy leaves of Neem 5 kg Ghaneri (Tantani) Nirgudi, Papaya, Gulvel, Pandhara Dhotra, White Rui, Lal Kanher, Mowgli Castor, Karanj, Custard apple 2 kg each and 2 kg green chilli paste, 5 kg Thecha and 3 kg of native cow dung and 5 liters of cow urine should be covered in 200 liters of water and kept for a month. Stir 1–2 times a day. Then rinse and add 1 ml. Spray the crop with 1 liter of water.
3) 5% limboli (homemade) extract should be used for pest control. Effective on 45 insects. Like insects, fungi and nematodes are also affected by spraying neem extract. Friends insects are not affected.
4) Many insects are killed by spraying a boiled solution of garlic, chilli, and tobacco.
5) Many birds have a great contribution to biological pest control.
6) Some insects can be killed by hand.
E.g. Humani, Spodoptera, etc.
7) Spray 5 liters of cow urine in 200 liters of water.
8) 10 liters of cow urine and 3 kg of neem leaves and 500 gms of tobacco should be sprayed in a pot in 7–8 days. Organic pesticides made from some other plants are useful for pest control.
9) Deep plowing with a pair of biological pesticides in summer helps to control the disease. Trap cropping methods should be used.
With this biological kidney control system in our hands to control 2% of the pests in total, if we protect the crop from pests, we will be able to get quality exportable crop products at a lower cost, more effective pest control and less cost on medicines. In addition, this biological pest control method is very useful for maintaining the balance of the environment. The number of friendly insects increases. Therefore, pests should be controlled biologically.